ConnectCare recognizes the vital role that you, as providers, perform in the success of the ConnectCare PPO. Connecting our health care providers to payors and consumers is paramount to a successful relationship. We share your commitment to providing the highest standards of medical care to our ConnectCare members.
ConnectCare uses a specific network of health care providers such as hospitals home health agencies, and skilled nursing facilities, evaluating their accreditation status, licensure and sanction information to ensure that they are in good standing with regulatory bodies and accreditation organizations.
We also assume the responsibility for selecting and evaluation practitioners via a fair, accurate and non-discriminatory method, recognizing that practitioners assume responsibility for managing the health care of our enrollees. If you are a practitioner who wishes to participate with the ConnectCare PPO network, you are expected to:
- meet the requirements of the credentialing program
- have medical staff privileges at a MidMichigan Health hospital
- join the physician organization
- meet the network or geographic access needs for members
- cooperate with Utilization Management and Quality Improvement activities
- direct patients to other network practitioners for specialty care and to network provider hospitals, facilities and laboratories for testing and treatments whenever possible